Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Harmandir sahib

Last weekend we had a wonderful experience of a trip to Harmandir sahib Amritsar.It was raining like anything out of monsoon rains and in midst of those freezing winds,we continued the trip.Visiting the shrine and one more gurudwara near by,getting completely drenched in rain but still urging to complete the whole rituals.It was special because i thoroughly enjoyed the rains and moreso the serene atmosphere around.This time I got thoroughly convinced that if their is a wish ,a way will follow sincerely.In late evening at Harmandir sahib,we have a ritual called sukh-asan.I'm always thrilled and enjoy the whole ritual of taking Guru Granth sahib to Akal takht in the palki.But this time it was raining badly.And the marble floors getting slippery as usual.But somewhere the urge to complete the ritual was boggling me[inspite of my present condition],so I decided to continue without any shelter and without minding the heavy rains.And as was expected when palki arrived the rain spurges decreased and to my amazement apart from the whole mob i managed a place to walk with the palki and the whole path was getting cleared and I was able to culminate the whole rituals to the best of my wishes.It gave a sense of fulfillment and the praise for Almighty that he carves way whenever and wherever we wish for.I was amazed I wasn't feeling tired neither fatigued apart from the stress i took.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thats simply wonderful...
i am actually wondering...how would that experience be? I have read this in books, heard people talk about it....but never experienced.

Although, i firmly believe 'Where there’s a will, there’s a way'.

your will is really admirable...distance, rain lashes, risk of slipping off...

God Speed.

Anonymous said...

Thats really wonderfull.....well me being a part of that trip was surprised to c ur determination in performing all the rituals without any pain....which definitely endorse ur determination and God's support.....

Tarun said...

u always had n wil hv a gr8 determintation ... tats i hv always felt wen evr i see u ..

al d best amy .. tk care

Chhavi Bakshi said...

its true that "where there is a will there's a way"... I believe that when you wnat to be with "HIM", he tends to shower his blessings on you, either one way or the other.....Such kind of incidences, i believe, deepnes your faith on "HIM". All the best Amy......Take care