Search This Blog

Saturday, July 29, 2006

A beautiful Day

A beautiful day certainly, as I sit and see out from my room's window i watch a beautiful sky covered with heavy clouds.The thunder cluttering and the smooth breeze flows making me feel so good about things.It brings a sense of freshness, a feeling of enthusiasm, a meaning to my life.I think I'm writing too much since with rain comes the dreadful water-loggings,traffic jams and disturbances in daily rituals[Recent horrible experience].But then too sitting with a cup of tea and gazing the smiling faces of the people walking and running makes me feel so rejuvenated.Defintely weather has some effect on your reactions.Pleasantness brings smiles,refreshness and a whole lota of planning to do things.But alas, I'm in office working ....and ironically whenever we have holiday the same day weather also becomes too irritating to handle.I fail to understand the relationship between weather and a holiday.Nevermind,its good to be active in work and then enjoying the plesantness side by side,if it is not raining too much to handle the traffic and water-loggings

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haanji Madam...i can actually make out what you were thinking at the moment when u wrote the blog. Wonderful narration!
I completely agree...nature has some magnetic effect which undoubedtly binds us to it. No matter how luxurious we make our lives, there is something EXTRA when we actually come in contact with natural things. The cool breeze running over ur face on a summer evening has a different, pleasant and postive impact on your mind than sitting in the AC all through the day. Looking at the movement of clouds, twinkling of stars ..... moon playing hide-n-seek .....from your terrace has an altogether different experience than to watch all these on TV. Anyways...no dearth of examples i can cite and i can write a big time blog on this topic to boot...so just stoppping my dancing fingers right here.! :-D
You chose a nice topic this time.....cheers!

Anonymous said...

This happens to be one of all time fav. songs 'a beautiful day - U2'.

Your depiction is simple and pleasent.

I agree with madameji rupinder ji, Ahh..it just reminds me that no matter how many times i relive those expriences..they will never be enough. I would just want to keep coming back to those moments.

God Speed.

Anonymous said...

i could actually the feel the cool weather while reading ur blg so u can very well imagine how much impact it had on me...i agree with rupi when she says that nature has always have the magnetic impact on u whenever u come close to it and it can have a lasting impact on u like i am still having the hangover of switzerland...:)