Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

For you all

Was scrolling into my blog to re-live moments of my days with Arsh.Ah it was indeed a virtually beautiful reading.so refreshing and filled with lots of energy.Rupi, Sunny,gurpreet and all of my people..keep on asking about what Arsh does now a days.So this post is specially for you.. guys n gals.

Suddenly I'm seeing Arsh has become very big and has started teaching me things..How..let me explain...why I concluded this...

1) He can manage to switch on the light of our room ..by climbing his bicyle and then clicking it.Else he has lot of other ideas....like using his aeroplane to click and etc etc.
2) He tells me "Mom we forgot our daily session of dance".So in night we follow and have to dance in tune to his latest crazy steps ..devised specially by Arsh.
3) We play hide and seek and its rule are settled by Arsh.So papa will go first and will count uptill 1-10.And when he will come to search....we see Arsh standing and saying "Papa I'm here."So i won.Must say..."How sweet".
4) In night ..while telling Arsh the stories..i sleep within.So arsh wakes me up to say"Mom wake up and now i will tell u what happened next in the story".And I'm like"Oh God.....
5)He comes up with the weirdest matches for his dresses.So he will want to wear yellow shirt with red shorts.He loves it.Individuality in the making...
6) His questions make me look for more answers.Once Arsh asked "mom why are you a gal and I'm a boy".And I ended up answering...God made us that way.On this he asks...oh God has soo much work to do.
7) If  i tell him to say sat sri akal to babaji(God),he asks me "Ma'ma .i say sat sri akal to babaji but he never answers.so next time..i will not say until he says me first".Very intelligent..
8) If i get angry with Arsh...he will come and tell me in the same tone"Don't you know how to talk to me".And i'm like....what.So i better be in control the next time.
9)If i ask Arsh what u did in school.He asks"Pehle u tell me what u did".After i finsh up..he says "Why Ma'ma....u ask me the same question daily".n m like...aah.
10) Before we enter any mall or shop.Arsh has his shopping list prepared...so its we going ahead with our things and he moves in opposite direction..mostly to a toy shop,book shop etc with his agendas.

And the list continues.....
But i feel so good..when i realize how much Arsh upbringing taught me.
1)I learnt that its only and only love which makes individuals happy.When Arsh shows tantrums..I had to be so patient to make him realize that he was wrong and he could see things in that context.When i believed he didn't need love..it was the time when he needed it the most.
2) The biggest gift we can give to others is to let them be themself.
3) I learnt that I should try to teach my child good values and impart it through my conduct.Later the choices he makes ...is upto to him bcoz he will bear the fruits.
4)My intent always has to be to give.The biggest gift i can give is acceptance and understanding to help him fulfill the roles ...God has devised and the ones he has chosen for himself.
5)We are two different people.I want love and respect...i have to learn to give it first.
6)Having fun and always living in present.The biggest lesson.

I know lessons were not needed, but i penned them for reference.
Happy reading

2 comments:

guri said...

Di....wonderful post. Theres a lot that parents can learn from this post.....about understanding and respecting each other part... ;)

But serioualy, ur doing a fab job didi....arsh is lucky to have such a rocking mom....

Keep writing. :)

Rupi said...

Hey I am so lucky and proud to have a sister like you! You know exactly how things should be.. and you apply everything in your life too!

I laughed so much reading Arsh's answers. God, he is so cute....my cutie...

Love you lots! Keep writing!