Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

New Beginning

Currently, enjoying my maternity leave.The pampering of famili and friends,trying to reschedule my life again since after a week i will have a major responsibility to take care of.Right now,its all planning and planning to take care and adjust my life style with the little bundle of joy.Making my mind clear of lot of aspects.I'm realizing that their are few traits which I like my child to be bestowed of :
  • Like I want my child to be a good human being.Humble and respectful to others regardless of age,gender.occupation.In due course of time....I realized the importance of this trait.
  • Not to loose his/her innocence during childhood.
  • Most importantly,should be sensitive enough to take care of others feelings.Earlier,i used to think that my sensitivity is my biggest problem,and thats why i have been hurt so many times.but one thing i have realized in due course of time..that my sensitivity is one of my strengths.I can relate to people easily,i can always try to put myself in their shoes and act.Think twicely before hurting others .But with this should learn to not to let it be weakness for others to take advantage of.People behave in ceratin ways because they r not sensitive enough to understand those issues.This thing I will try to inculcate ............

Rest I will let him/her be herself and enjoy life to maximum.But will surely try to be the parent as my parents have been to me.....supportive,disciplinarian during my childhood,friendly when we grew up and they always showered their unconditional love.

But abhi God daily i have some problem.Kabhi backache,kabhi legs mein pain,and itchy PUPP allergy and scream when i see myself in mirror...itna weight kaisee reduce hoga.And baby's constant knocks..........bahar aaja then i will tell u.

5 comments:

Rupi said...

You have put in your thoughts so nicely. I am sure the baby would be as beautiful n cute as u... No qualms bout u instilling the best learning...rather best of the everything in him/her.:-)
we are eagerly waiting for the arrival of the cutie pie....

Trust me ..you'll enjoy these writings later in your life...hee hee...

Anonymous said...

I read your blog u have wirtten your heart out. i am glad that u r understanding everything so nicely i feel very happy that i am going to be a nani of a cute baby. may god bless your baby and both of u with happiness.

Tarun said...

well writen.. n i am sure ur baby wud be as gud a human being as u r :) god bless the new baby n new mommy :)

Amy Caur said...

Hi
my name is Amrinder 2.....i luved da way u have expressed ur self....best of luck for ur baby:)
god bless ya

Chhavi Bakshi said...

amy badi badi batein to tune likh dali is blog main jo main abhi pada...i know thoda late ho gaya as baby is out now....but still wanna say that is blog main "AMY" ki jhalak hai ...pata hai kaise... teri last line se "Bahar aja the i will tell you" main bhaut hasi pad kar and mujhe hostel wali amy yad a gayi.....god bless arsh and you esp you...as arsh is really going to be naughty ;hahahah